Friends! Romans! Countrymen! USE UP YOUR SCRAP YARN!
Or, in this case, your scrap ribbon!
1. leave a long end on your starting side, then ch3
2. sl st in the first ch, TURN
3. ch 3
4 sl st into the loop you made in row 2, TURN
5. ch 3
6. sl st into the loop you made in row 4, TURN
7. ch 3
8 sl st into the loop you made in row 6, TURN
9. continue the pattern until your bracelet is the length you desire (I’m betting it’ll be somewhere between five and six inches, average), then FO, leaving another long end on this side.
10. use the two long ends to tie the bracelet to your wrist.
Even though this bracelet is green, and even though you wore it on St. Patrick’s Day yesterday, your mom is still going to pinch you. She will probably feel bad about it after she discovers that you were, in fact, wearing green. She may even try to make it up to you by buying you dinner. You should let her do this. You should also wear something less subtly green next St. Patrick’s Day. Just sayin’.